SIZE GUIDE & EQUIVALENT SIZES TABLE
1.USING FOOT MEASUREMENT
Good shoes take you good places... Hence, its highly important to get a pair that not only looks great, but, feels great too! We are currently using Asian sizing for our footwear. To get the best possible fit, we suggest:
STEP 1 - Measure length of your foot
First, lean the back of your foot against a wall on level ground. Next, measure the distance from point A to B.
STEP 2 - Select your size
Refer to the size conversion chart below and select the Asia size closest to the length of your feet.
|ASIA||LENGTH OF FOOT (cm/in)|
|34||21.9 / 8 5/8"|
|35||22.3 / 8 3/4"|
|36||23 / 9 1/16"|
|37||23.7 / 9 5/16"|
|38||24.3 / 9 9/16"|
|39||25 / 9 13/16"|
|40||25.7 / 10 1/8"|
|41||26.3 / 10 3/8"|
2. USING SIZE CONVERSION
Convert using the standard size formats below and select the corresponding Asia size:
- VAJOR uses Asian size for its footwear collection.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend that you select the shoe size based on the longer side.
- The current recommended size chart does not include half size recommendations. We suggest that you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your feet measurement.
- Note that Foot Length is not equivalent to the length of the shoes.
- Note that the comfort of a shoe is affected by a combination of factors such as size, cutting and heel height etc. Eg. Shoes with the same size but different cutting may not give the wearer the same level of comfort.
- Note that the above information are recommended guidelines to get your best possible fit for VAJOR footwear collections only.