Chunky-knits should be reshaped and dried flat to maintain the original shape, which is why these garments are additionally labelled “Dry flat”.
Linen is a natural material and can easily get mis-shapen when wet.
To restore the garment to its original shape, iron it with a hot steam iron.
To keep its sheen, iron the garment on the reverse side.
Viscose is an artificial fiber from cellulose and can easily get mis-shapen when wet.
To restore the garment easily to its original shape, iron it with a steam iron.
Silk is a very delicate material and should be treated with care.
Use a detergent for delicates when washing silk and do not stretch the garment while wet.
Often, airing woollen garments is enough.
Use a detergent for delicates when you do wash them.
Use the wool or hand wash cycle on your washing machine or wash by hand.
Iron after washing to restore the natural sheen.
Rainwear should drip-dry.
If you dry them in a drying cabinet, do so at a low temperature.
Follow the care instructions.
Wash jeans inside out to reduce fade.
Remove them from the washing machine as soon as possible after the programme has ended to avoid creasing.
Denim’s characteristic appearance is the result of a special dyeing method.
As a result, small pigment particles may remain on the surface and can rub off.
Leather and suede
Leather and suede garments should be taken to a leather specialist for cleaning. Follow the care instructions.
Shoe polish and/or waterproofing spray should be applied to leather shoes and bags. This simple measure will improve their protection against water, extending the life of your shoes/bag and making them more capable of withstanding dirt.
Just use waterproofing spray for suede and nubuck, not polish. Try not to wear your suede/nubuck shoes or carry your suede/nubuck bag if it is raining or very damp out, because this could cause staining on the product and the dye in the product could rub off onto your belongings more easily. Insert shoe trees to keep your shoes in shape, and use a shoe horn to protect the highbacks/heels of your shoes when you put them on. Undo your laces and buckles when taking your shoes off and putting them on.
Place tennis balls in the tumble dryer when drying down garments to distribute the down evenly.
The down must be dried completely.
Take off removable details and do up Velcro and zip fastenings before washing.
Wash nylon tights and delicate garments with details in a laundry bag.
Can I book an order for delivery to more than one address?
Each order is shipped only to a single address.If you wish to ship products to diffreent addresses ,you will need to place multiple orders.
Caring for the color of your clothes
- When washing by hand, make sure the detergent is properly dissolve before inserting the garment.
- Keep colours separate for the first few washes, as the dye may get into the water.
- Remember to empty pockets before machine washing.
- Use bleach with cold water only and for a maximum of one hour. Do not use iron, copper or brass bowls.
- When drying, do not expose garments to direct sunlight.
Tips for a perfect wash
- There is no need to wash clothes at maximum temperature setting indicated.
- Do not rub garments, simply rinse gently.
- Do not use fabric conditioners with 100% cotton items such as towels, as this will reduce their absorbency.
When drying clothes
- Wrap knitted items in a towel and allow them to dry flat. Do not hang or expose to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not dry synthetic fabrics in direct sunlight.
Tips to prevent unpleasant surprise when ironing
- Sort the garments according to the temperature settings indicated on the labels and start with the lowest settings.
- Ironing is easier when the garments are still slightly damp.
- Before the iron cools, use a damp cloth to remove any fibre that may have stuck to the plate.
Machine wash. Do not exceed the specified temperature.
Hand wash only. Temperature must not exceed 40°C.
Machine or hand wash using a short spin programme. Do not exceed the specified temperature.
Do not wash.
Whiteners / Bleach
May be chlorine bleached.
Do not use chlorine bleach.
Dry clean with any solvent.
Dry clean with petroleum solvents only.
Dry clean with perchloroethylene.
Garment may not be washed and require professional cleaning.
Hang dripping garment from line or bar, in or out doors, without prior hand shaping or smoothing.
Lay out garment horizontally and dry flat.
Garment may be tumble dried at a gentle temperature setting.
Do not tumble dry.