Nature Retreat in Binsar
Above the Clouds - Nature Retreat in Binsar
About the Experience
Embark on a tranquil experience ‘above the clouds’ and amidst nature where the scenery defies description. Lodge in a 150-year old mansion rooted in a deep forest reserve surrounded by snow-clad peaks where the euphonic chirping of the birds provides the perfect soundscape. Begin your voyage in Kathgodam where we all meet to start the breathtaking journey awaiting us. From there, we cruise to our dreamy accommodation in The Tree Life Grand Oak Manor in Binsar via Sat-Taal and Almora. Get acquainted with the rich fascinating history of the 150-year old manor over some tea and cookies when you meet the owners of the place.
Warm up to your fellow tribe members over bonfire, barbeques, fun jamming sessions and other preliminary interactions under the star-lit skies. Experience an utterly bespoke and intuitive Forest And Senses Walk through the rhododendron forest where you disconnect from you gadgets and connect with the forest, listen to the nature in all its glory and to yourself! All this followed by a soiree where a local artist will make you dance and sway to his tunes while you enjoy wine and delicacies. We will move towards the end of the trip with a sunrise Yoga and meditation session followed by a village walk where you witness traditional homes and interact with the locals. Experience a gastronomic awakening as you enjoy authentic Garhwali cuisine and Pahaadi delicacies right from the hands of a local in a real village home. Return home glowing inside and out, reminiscing about being one with nature and the quality time spent with quality people.
Key take Aways
- Stimulate the senses and become one with nature as part of the Forest and Senses Walk
- Delve in the Garhwali folklore as you witness a special artist perform.
- Replenish your mind, body and soul with an intuitive sunrise Yoga and meditation session.
- Walk the village and experience the day like a local.
- Soak your eyes in some of the most breathtaking views.
- -3 nights accommodation on double sharing basis in a Hideaway Room.
- -All breakfasts, lunches, dinners and evening teas starting with lunch on June 20th and ending with lunch on June 23rd.
- -All transfer Kathgodam > Binsar > Kathgodam.
- -A memorable and a one-of-a-kind Vajor experience.